CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Hand stand walk 300ft (Distance)
On the 0:00… Handstand Walk Benchmark
300-ft. Handstand Walk (bear crawl half 150ft and then crab walk 150ft)
5:00 Time Cap
Whats up (AMRAP – Reps)
On the 6:00… “What’s Up?”
3 Squat Snatches
3 Toes to Bar
6 Squat Snatches
6 Toes to Bar
9 Squat Snatches
9 Toes to Bar
Continue to add (3) reps per round to each movement until the time cap is reached.
Barbell – 95 / 65 lb
– Athletes choice on the dumbbell weight for both weighted movements, with the aim being unbroken sets throughout.
– Free to build in rounds two and three as we see fit.
– For clarity, reverse lunges are stationary lunges, stepping back (instead of forward).
DUMBBELL STIFF LEGGED DEADLIFT
– Kettlebell Stiff Legged Deadlift
– Barbell Stiff Legged Deadlift
FRONT RACK REVERSE LUNGES
– Kettlebells or Dumbbell Front Rack Reverse Lunges
– Sandbag Bear Hug Reverse Lunges
– Weighted Abmat Sit-Ups
– Strict Toes to Bar
Metcon (No Measure)
3 Giant Sets:
15 Double Dumbbell Stiff Legged Deadlifts
20 Barbell Front Rack Reverse Lunges (10 each leg)
20-30 weighted situps
Rest 3:00 between sets.