CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Metcon (No Measure)
7 Rounds Not For Time:
3 Strict Handstand Push-Ups
3 Strict Ring Dips
– Week 1 of 3 of this mini upper body push progression.
– This piece is super “high interference” meaning that each movement interferes with the last.
– Looking to build some strength, volume, and confidence in the upper body press over the next few weeks
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
“Don’t Stop Me Now”
AMRAP 18: Max Calorie Machine or 10m shuttle run.
Every 3:00 (On the 0, 3, 6, 9, 12 and 15):
THE BIG TAKEAWAYS
1. Be sure to set the rope nicely when you are done with each set of double unders.
2. Set up your stations close together to ensure quick transitions.
3. Keep the elbows tucked into the body on the bike and lean the torso slighty forward without hunching over. Also focus on pulling through the bottom of each pedal rotation as opposed to just stomping down. This will help with putting more force into the pedals and handles making for a more efficient use of energy.
MAX CALORIE ASSAULT BIKE
– Max Cals On Any Other Machine
– Max Meter Run
– Max 10m Shuttles
– 1.5x Singles
– 7/5 Cal Ski
– Line Hops