CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
“The Grunt” (Cycle Benchmark)
18 Power Cleans
15 Front Squats
12 Push Jerks
9 Power Snatches
Time Remaining: AMRAP Thrusters
Barbell – 135 / 95 lb
– This is a retest from the beginning of this cycle. – In this barbell sprint, we’ll have 5 minutes to complete 18 power cleans, 15 front squats, 12 push jerks, 9 power snatches, and in the time remaining, as many thrusters as possible.
– Barbell must come from the floor for all movements.
– Score is total thruster reps completed.
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
3 Bar Muscle-Ups
6 Deadlifts 225 / 155 lb
9/7 Calorie Assault Bike
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– The 3 bar muscle-ups should be completed unbroken every round. Reduce the reps or modify the movement if needed. This station should take under :20s.
– The weight on the barbell should be something you can complete the 6 deadlifts in 1-2 sets every round. This station should take under :30s.
– The bike should take under :45s.
– Athletes can expect to complete between 7-10 rounds.
– Score: Rounds + Reps
Metcon (No Measure)
Not for Time
[5 Double Dumbbell Tempo Romanian Deadlifts After Each Set]