CrossFit GonzStrong – CrossFit
1. Build to Heavy Single
2. 5×3 @ 80% of 1RM Bench
4 Rounds For Time:
400 Meter Row
80 Double Unders
12 Dumbbell Hang Squat Cleans 50 / 35 lb’s
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Each round should take between 3:00-4:30 minutes.
– The row should take under 2:00.
– The double unders should take under 1:30.
– The double dumbbell hang squat cleans should be completed in 1-2 sets and take less than 1:00.
– Score: Time
– This whole workout is centered around the hang squat cleans. We want to make it our mission to complete all 12 reps unbroken each round.
– If you know you can hold on for unbroken sets on the dumbbells, the next station to push would be the row. Ask yourself, “how fast can I row while still being able to hold on for unbroken sets on the dumbbells?”
– Try to relax the grip and breathe through the double unders. 1 quick break at halfway wouldn’t be a bad idea if needed.
– The hardest part of this workout is likely going to be the 3rd round of hang squat cleans. This will be where you’ll want to break most. Hold on tight and stay focused on the goal. The last round will be there!
400 METER ROW
– 400m Ski
– 800m Bike
– 300m Run
– 225m Air Run
– 20 x 10m Shuttle Runs
– 120 Single Unders
– 80 Line Hops
– 1:30 On Any Machine
DOUBLE DUMBBELL HANG SQUAT CLEANS
– Double Dumbbell Hang Power Cleans
– Barbell Hang Squat Cleans
– Alternating Single Dumbbell Hang Squat Cleans
Metcon (No Measure)
3 Giant Sets:
8 Kneeling Single Arm Kettlebell Strict Presses (Each Arm)
4 Wall Walks
:20s Belly To Wall Handstand Hold
Rest 2:00 Between Sets